segunda-feira, 1 de setembro de 2008

Closer each day [ouch]

.

. (Cannonball, Damien Rice)

there’s still a little bit of your taste in my mouth
there’s still a little bit of you laced with my doubt
it’s still a little hard to say what's going on
.
there’s still a little bit of your ghost your witness
there’s still a little bit of your face i haven't kissed
you step a little closer each day
that I can´t say what´s going on
.
stones taught me to fly
love, it taught me to lie
life, it taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball
.
there’s still a little bit of your song in my ear
there’s still a little bit of your words i long to hear
you step a little closer to me

so close that I can´t see what´s going on
.
(...)

. [mais uma em repeat mode]

5 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Não posso ouvir. As crianças estão na cama... :)

Ti disse...

Ouves depois, Susana! :)

Ana disse...

love, it taught me to lie

...esta música [como quase todas do damien rice]... ouch

Anónimo disse...

Definitivamente, neste campo não batemos certo. Ainda bem, a igualdade é uma monotonia!

Ti disse...

Tens toda a razão, Susana!
Ana, acho que já falamos sobre isto.... ;)